Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
About 15 years ago I went to a girls get together and one of the women brought this drink/dessert. It was amazing. Whenever I bring it to an event, it is the first thing to go. Great for when the weather gets cold. Leftovers, if there is any, can be reheated and put over vanilla ice cream. Finally, the recipe works whether you use the expensive or the cheapest ingredients around. Can/jar size is approx.
- 1 (25 ounce) jar applesauce
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can apricot halves, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Open your jars/cans.
- Dump the first 6 ingredients in the crockpot and stir gently.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the top of the fruit.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- When warm/hot to your satisfaction, turn off crock.
- Stir and serve while still warm.