- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 -10 frankfurters
- 8 -10 frankfurter buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In the crock pot, combine chili with beans, tomato paste, green pepper, onion, mustard, salt, and chili powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- In large saucepan, drop frankfurters into boiling water; simmer several minutes.
- Toast buns.
- Serve frankfurter on each bun.
- Spoon chili mixture onto frankfurters.