4 hrs 15 mins
This is a great supper to serve at a child's birthday party. Not too shabby a meal for the family as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the crock pot, combine chili with beans, tomato paste, green pepper, onion, mustard, salt, and chili powder.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- 3In large saucepan, drop frankfurters into boiling water; simmer several minutes.
- 4Toast buns.
- 5Serve frankfurter on each bun.
- 6Spoon chili mixture onto frankfurters.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hot Dog Chili
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 994.6
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 3168.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g