- 354.88 ml sugar
- 295.73 ml cocoa powder
- 6.16 ml salt
- 177.44 ml hot water
- 3785.0 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1.23 ml cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Add hot water slowly, mixing well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- Boil and stir 2 minutes.
- Add milk; heat to serving temperature, stirring occasionally. DO NOT boil.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla, cinnamon if desired, and whip with a whisk.
- Serve hot, with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
- This recipe can be doubled and kept in crockpot for easier serving to large groups.