1/1 Photo of Crock-Pot Hot Cocoa for a Group
From Jo Merrill, this sounds like it would be good for a large holiday group.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt.
- 2Add hot water slowly, mixing well.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- 4Boil and stir 2 minutes.
- 5Add milk; heat to serving temperature, stirring occasionally. DO NOT boil.
- 6Remove from heat; add vanilla, cinnamon if desired, and whip with a whisk.
- 7Serve hot, with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
- 8This recipe can be doubled and kept in crockpot for easier serving to large groups.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock-Pot Hot Cocoa for a Group
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 242.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g