1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Dip
2 hrs 15 mins
Great for football games or appetizers for a casual get-to-gether. From Cooking with Reynolds Wrap. It says to use a slow cooker liner to make clean up easy, but I just put it straight into the crock. 2 hours of cook time, is the time it takes to cook in the crock pot.
My Private Note
pot of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put everything into the slow cooker EXCEPT GREEN ONIONS and mix as best as possible.
- 2Cook on LOW 2 hours until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 3Shift crock pot setting to WARM.
- 4Add green onions and gently stir to combine.
- 5Serve directly out of crock pot on warm setting.
- 6I serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 442.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g