Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great for football games or appetizers for a casual get-to-gether. From Cooking with Reynolds Wrap. It says to use a slow cooker liner to make clean up easy, but I just put it straight into the crock. 2 hours of cook time, is the time it takes to cook in the crock pot.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Put everything into the slow cooker EXCEPT GREEN ONIONS and mix as best as possible.
- Cook on LOW 2 hours until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Shift crock pot setting to WARM.
- Add green onions and gently stir to combine.
- Serve directly out of crock pot on warm setting.
- I serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Delicious! We love the combo of Velveeta and Rotel, and the added ingredients really kicked it up a notch. I used the cumin, since we love it, and it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Yummy! I'm a sucker for snacky foods -- especially chips and dip. I really enjoyed this. I used the hot Rotel, and did use the cumin as that is my favorite spice! This is a great dip for parties. Thanks for sharing!
Simple and tasty-thank you.Made for 1-2-3 Hits.