Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is my husband's favorite recipe. He requests it often and it's so very easy
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced into large pieces
- 2 packages hillshire farm spicy sausage links (or whatever brand you prefer)
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (Classico makes a good one)
- Put sausages and veggies into crock pot.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and pesto over top.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Serve with pasta or on toasted buns.
This was a great hit with my family. The first time making sausage in the crock pot. This recipe was so easy and really tasty. I didn't find the Classico sun-dried tomato pesto but did find another brand. This definately will go in the keep box.