Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy crock pot recipe that makes a great sauce.
Make and share this Crock Pot Honey Orange Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 8 frozen chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli, thawed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- cooked rice
- Place frozen thighs in the crock pot.
- Whisk remaining ingredients except broccoli, cornstarch, water and rice together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- If using broccoli, add to crock pot 1 hour before chicken is done.
- Before serving, remove chicken and broccoli to serving dish and keep warm.
- Turn crock pot on high.
- Stir cornstarch into water and add to crock pot.
- Stir occasionally until it thickens and bubbles.
- Serve over the cooked rice.