6 hrs 10 mins
This is so easy to put together, and great served with cooked noodles. I have many crock pot recipes that I have collected over the years, and this is one of them, hope you enjoy! Please adjust amounts to taste. Double the sauce amount if using more than 3 pounds of beef. Add in a sliced onion also if desired. This will also work well with a small beef blade roast, you might want to brown the roast firstly before adding to the crock pot and double the sauce amount, cook until the roast is fork-tender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season ribs with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 2Place in slow cooker.
- 3In a bowl, combine mustard, minced garlic, honey, BBQ sauce, and more salt and pepper to taste.
- 4At this point, you may add the water with the cornstarch in with the sauce, or add it the last 30 minutes of cooking; just mix the 2 tbsp cornstarch in 2 tbsp water; add to sauce, stir.
- 5(Remember to double the water and cornstarch if you have doubled the sauce recipe).
- 6Pour the sauce over ribs.
- 7Cover and cook on LOW, for 6-7 hours, or until tender.
- 8The last 30 minutes of cooking, mix the cornstarch with the water; add to the sauce in the crock pot, stir and cook until thickened.
- 9Note: the sauce recipe may be doubled if desired, for more sauce.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Honey-Mustard BBQ Short Ribs or Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1452.7
- Calories from Fat 1119
- Total Fat 124.4 g
- Saturated Fat 53.7 g
- Cholesterol 258.5 mg
- Sodium 678.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 50.4 g