This is a super easy recipe! I will often have this ham going in one of my crock pots and my crock pot mac and cheese in my other one,
- Cut ham in equal halves.
- Stick 20 whole cloves into each half.
- You can cut a diamond pattern first if you want, and stick one clove into the center of the diamond.
- Place each ham into a Ziploc bag and freeze until ready to use.
- If desired, defrost one ham the night before you wish to make it (I will often make it right from frozen, but most people argue that this is not safe).
- Place 4 tbsp of honey over one ham before cooking and cook on high for about 3 hours or on low for 6 hours, Increase cooking time if making from frozen.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for second ham.