Recipe by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
A simple recipe for that delightful holiday fragrance to scent your home or office for the entire season. This mixture of apple juice & spices is a joy to share with your friends and family. ***THIS IS NOT A BEVERAGE, USE ONLY AS A FRAGRANCE*** This recipe came from the Grand Prix Gift Shop in Pulaski, TN.
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package pickling spices
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package whole cloves
- 1 (3/4 ounce) package cinnamon stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients in crock pot and add water to fill container.
- Bring to boil on high and then simmer on low for as long as you desire.
- This mixture will last about one week.
- If you wish to use it again, strain out the spices and add fresh apple juice and water.
- Be sure to re-use your spices in the next brew, maybe adding a little more.
- Please note "THIS IS NOT A BEVERAGE, USE ONLY AS A FRAGRANCE"