1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Herbed Round Steak
5 hrs 15 mins
This steak is wonderful served over rice or broccoli. It has a fragrance to die for as you walk into your home from a long day out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs beef round steak
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Trim fat from steak.
- 2Cut meat into serving size portions.
- 3In a skillet brown meat in hot oil.
- 4Slice onion and place in bottom of 4 quart crock pot.
- 5Place browned meat atop onion.
- 6In a bowl combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- 7Cook on high heat setting for 5 hours.
- 8Serve over rice with steamed broccoli side dish.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Herbed Round Steak
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 865.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak