Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Simple ingredients with a sensational result. Orange juice, rosemary, garlic, onion and bone in chicken are all you need.
- 2 -3 lbs bone in chicken breasts (or legs)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
Yummy! I used large breasts, cooked on high for 4 hours. (I was short on time) The chicken fell off of the bones and came out very tasty. I served it with rice that I had flavored with orange zest and green onions and fresh artichokes with butter to dip the leaves in!! Thanks!