1/3 Photos of Crock Pot - Hawaiian Pork
5 hrs 15 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
PORK never tasted so good!!! Tender, juicy pineapple sauce sends this recipe to the top of the scale! Not too sweet and a beautiful dish for guests! Easy dinner while you work or shop. Serve on top of buttered rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 pork tenderloin, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits (drained well)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1In a skillet lightly brown pork pieces slowly in vegetable oil. Remove from skillet and place in bottom of crock pot.
- 2In same skillet cook onion and celery just until tender, but not browned.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and simmer about 1 minute. Pour sauce over pork pieces in crock pot.
- 4Turn crock pot on high for 1st hour and then to low for 3-4 hours.
- 5Note: If using optional green pepper, brown with onion and celery.
- 6Note: If you want sauce thicker, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch during last 30 minutes.
- 7Great served over buttered rice!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot - Hawaiian Pork
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2125.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 56.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g