1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken One-Dish Meal
4 hrs 10 mins
Sweet and sour flavored sauce with chicken pieces and oriental vegetables. Nice for us soccer moms on those nights when everyone is going different directions at different times. Once cooked, you can hold on lowest setting and each family member can dish up whenever they're ready to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken and soy sauce in slow cooker and mix to coat. Stir in carrots, water chestnuts, and juice only from pineapples.
- 2Cook on Low setting for 3 to 4 hours. Refrigerate pineapples until later.
- 3Twenty minutes before serving, turn heat to High setting. Whisk together sweet and sour sauce, ginger, and cornstarch. Add to crock pot, along with pineapple and vegetables.
- 4When vegetables are tender, the dish is ready to serve or hold on low. I often serve with white rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken One-Dish Meal
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 723.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen oriental-style vegetables