The creamy French salad dressing really compliments this dish. A very nice touch to the chicken. Try it...so easy and a wonderful flavor. Serve this with brown rice....DELICIOUS!!!
- Place the chicken in crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple juice, salad dressing, onion soup mix and lemon peel.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Twenty minutes before serving, arrange pineapple slices and green pepper strips over chicken to heat through.
- Arrange chicken, pineapple and green pepper on large serving platter.
- If desired, thicken juices with 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water.
- Stir slowly into juices until thickened slightly.
- Pour over chicken.