1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
6 hrs 20 mins
The creamy French salad dressing really compliments this dish. A very nice touch to the chicken. Try it...so easy and a wonderful flavor. Serve this with brown rice....DELICIOUS!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken in crock pot.
- 2In a bowl, combine the pineapple juice, salad dressing, onion soup mix and lemon peel.
- 3Pour over the chicken.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- 5Twenty minutes before serving, arrange pineapple slices and green pepper strips over chicken to heat through.
- 6Arrange chicken, pineapple and green pepper on large serving platter.
- 7If desired, thicken juices with 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water.
- 8Stir slowly into juices until thickened slightly.
- 9Pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 1264.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g