- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite (soda)
- 1 (18 ounce) jar barbecue sauce (I use the sweet stuff with honey)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cleaned chicken breast on bottom of crock pot.
- Mix together sprite and BBQ sauce; pour over chicken (I put in the pineapple when chicken was halfway done).
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- When it all done the sauce is thin. I add a little cornstarch to thicken it up and it turns out perfect.
- In the crock pot when it was all done, I take a fork and kinda pulled the chicken apart.
- I serve this over white rice.