Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love crock potting and this was easy and very good to make. We all enjoyed it.
Make and share this Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place cleaned chicken breast on bottom of crock pot.
- Mix together sprite and BBQ sauce; pour over chicken (I put in the pineapple when chicken was halfway done).
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- When it all done the sauce is thin. I add a little cornstarch to thicken it up and it turns out perfect.
- In the crock pot when it was all done, I take a fork and kinda pulled the chicken apart.
- I serve this over white rice.
Very good and easy to make, the pineapple adds a special touch, this one is a keeper!
I made this recipie a couple of days ago. Very easy to make. Overall it was a big hit in my family. DH doesn't usually eat pineapples within his main meal. But thought this was pretty good. My 6 year old son also thought it was pretty tasty esp. with the pineapples. Thanks.
Not rating it because I did make a few changes. I used Diet soda since the other reviews had mentioned how sweet it was. I threw onion, red bell pepper, soda, BBQ (cattlemens), pineapple (chunks) into the crock for 3 hours (high). I had cooked chicken from the night before just added it to the mix about an hour before serving with a little corn starch dissolved in water. It made a rich sauce. Served over rice and it was fantastic!! Lovely recipe.