Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love crock potting and this was easy and very good to make. We all enjoyed it.
Make and share this Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place cleaned chicken breast on bottom of crock pot.
- Mix together sprite and BBQ sauce; pour over chicken (I put in the pineapple when chicken was halfway done).
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- When it all done the sauce is thin. I add a little cornstarch to thicken it up and it turns out perfect.
- In the crock pot when it was all done, I take a fork and kinda pulled the chicken apart.
- I serve this over white rice.