Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This easy, tasty soup will warm you up on a cold winter's night.
Make and share this Crock Pot Hamburger Tomato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 236.59 ml chopped cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 411.06 g candiced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 396.89 g can beef broth
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml sugar
- Brown hamburger and drain thoroughly.
- Place in crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir to blend.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
This deserves 5 stars just for the idea of using a slaw mix, ground beef, and canned tomatoes to throw together an easy meal that's super healthy and contains all REAL food. I wasn't sure it would be flavorful enough as written, but it was really good! I used low-sodium broth so I needed to add salt, and plain diced tomatoes so I added some garlic powder. I also left out the celery and doubled the slaw, for which I used a broccoli slaw mix.