1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
8 hrs 15 mins
My husband gave this 5 stars. Very delicious! You can brown the beef a day ahead and assemble the next morning. Sometimes I'll add extra ground beef, onions and minced garlic or add ground red pepper for some spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 2/3 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (1 envelope)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt
- 14 ounces beef broth (1 can)
- 14 ounces chicken broth (1 can)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (preferably lite)
- 1 cup celery, slices
- 1 cup carrot, slices (thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (or shredded-which will blend better!)
- shredded parmesan cheese
- cooked macaroni
- 1Brown beef, onions and garlic. Drain, and add 1/4 cup of flour and mix.
- 2To crock pot add: beef mix, onion soup mix, salad dressing mix, pepper, season salt, beef & chicken broth, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, carrots, italian seasoning, and soy sauce.
- 3Cook for 8 hours.
- 4Cook macaroni.
- 5In saucepan make roux: melt butter on low and add 2 tablespoons of flour. Add to crock pot.
- 6Add 1/4 cup parmesan to crock pot.
- 7Serve over macaroni.
- 8Serve and top with shredded parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
Serving Size: 1 (659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.6
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 2136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix