Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a very easy casserole for the crock pot.
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 -3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- garlic salt, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- Layer vegetables in order given into slow cooker.
- Sprinkle each layer with garlic salt, pepper, and salt.
- Place meat on top of celery.
- Combine soup and water.
- Pour over all and cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
My husband loves this casserole... he's a real meat-and-potatoes man. When this is ready to serve we like to add some shredded cheddar on top. Good stuff!