Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just recently purchased 1/2 a beef and have so much hamburger. I needed something else to do with it. I combined a few recipes and came up with this. SO YUMMY!!!
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Mix soup, milk, gravy & garlic.
- Spray crockpot.
- Layer ingredients into pot.
- Potatoes, onion, hamburger, soup mix.
- Salt and pepper each layer as you go.
- Cook 3-4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
- ENJOY! (We like it with Ketchup).
This was good, hearty and easy. DH and I both really liked it. We are in the middle of moving and I threw everything into the crockpot, we took off for the old house to pack up some boxes and when we got back the house smelled great and the food tasted so good! Thanks for posting, I will make this again!
We really enjoyed this casserole. It was easy to throw together and tastes great. Thanks for the recipe!