Recipe by The Family Maker
I just recently purchased 1/2 a beef and have so much hamburger. I needed something else to do with it. I combined a few recipes and came up with this. SO YUMMY!!!
Top Review by Cinda Lu
This was good, hearty and easy. DH and I both really liked it. We are in the middle of moving and I threw everything into the crockpot, we took off for the old house to pack up some boxes and when we got back the house smelled great and the food tasted so good! Thanks for posting, I will make this again!
- 1 lb hamburger, browned and drained
- 7 -8 small potatoes
- 1⁄2 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope beef gravy mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Mix soup, milk, gravy & garlic.
- Spray crockpot.
- Layer ingredients into pot.
- Potatoes, onion, hamburger, soup mix.
- Salt and pepper each layer as you go.
- Cook 3-4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
- ENJOY! (We like it with Ketchup).