Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this in a church cookbook from my hometown. This is easy to put together and tastes good too.... I used a small bag of baby carrots instead of slicing 3 large ones.
- 3 large potatoes, Cubed
- 3 carrots, Sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, Drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, Drained
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- Brown hamburger with onion;
- In a crock pot, layer vegetables.
- Top vegetables with hamburger
- Mix soup and water
- Pour over all
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
It was pretty good. Very easy and economical.
My husband and son (21 months old) liked this more than me; I am not big on the tomato flavor (personal pref.)I was lazy and added the ground beef raw and it still turned out good.
This was a big hit. We had no leftovers, it was so good.