Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Delicious and easy crock pot meal
- 7 slices ham
- 9 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put half of ham, potatoes and onion in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then add grated cheese.
- Repeat with remaining half.
- Spoon undiluted soup over top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
My husband said 5+. I added a green pepper as well. Easy meal. Thanks.
This is a fantastic recipe that my family LOVES. I have always liked scalloped potatoes, but have never mastered cooking them until now! I slice the potatoes the night before and keep them in the refrigerator covered in water so it is a very quick prep in the morning before I'm out the door to work.
Like the previous reviewer, I didn't think this would have nearly enough liquid. Everything came out perfect!! It was absolutely delicious, even my children loved it.