Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
try this for a different flavour with your ham
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup cola (type soft drink)
- 3 -4 lbs precooked ham
- Thoroughly combine brown sugar, mustard and horseradish.
- Moisten with enough cola to make a smooth paste.
- Reserve remaining cola.
- Run entire ham with mixture.
- Place in crock pot and add remaining cola.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for one hour.
- Turn to LOW setting for 6-7 hours.
I was just coming to enter this recipe and here it is! We love ham cooked this way...and it is very easy to do. I will admit to liking using Dr. Pepper over Coca Cola or Pepsi! Very easy and very tasty!