Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
- 5 cups potatoes (ABOUT 4-6)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 2 lbs fully cooked ham steaks
- 8 ounces fat free cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Layer the vegetables sprinkle with caraway seeds salt and pepper next.
- Top with ham then spoon the soup over the ham. Next cover and cook on low 7-9 hours. then about 20-30 minutes before serving add sour cream and stir lightly. Continue cooking on low for 20-30 minutes.