Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Like macaroni and cheese except potatoes instead of macaroni.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) packagesdry au gratin potato mix
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 3 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Lightly coat a 3 1/2 quart or 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place au gratin potato mixes with contents of seasoning packets, the ham, and roasted red pepper in the prepared cooker.
- In a large bowl stir the water into soup.
- Pour soup mixture over potato mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Very simple and easy. Had all the stuff on hand and it was great top use up leftover ham. Also added onions. Thank you