Recipe by PCrocker
This dish is warm and filling on a cold winter night. It's also great in the summer because it doesn't heat up the kitchen cooked in the crock pot. A salad and crusty bread make this a complete meal.
- 6 cups red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In crock pot, combine potatoes, ham, corn, green pepper, and onion.
- Mix soup, milk, flour, and garlic pepper in a small bowl.
- Beat with whisk until smooth and stir into potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7 to 9 hours or until potatoes are tender.