Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A Thanksgiving and Easter staple in my house. For the ham, I have used a large ham, 2-3 halves or several small ones.
- 3 -5 lbs black forest ham
- 1 (540 ml) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- Place ham(s) in crock pot.
- Arrange pineapple chunks or rings around ham(s).
- Gently pour juices from cans over all.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
We really enjoyed this. I've made hams in the crock pot before and they turn out wonderful. This is extra nice with the pineapple. Thanks for sharing!
Very easy and good! Started this before work (along with rice and carrots in a rice cooker) and dinner was done when everyone was hungry after work. Leftovers will be for sandwiches/lunches and for soup. Thanks for sharing!