1/6 Photos of Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew
4 hrs 5 mins
Adapted from Quick Cooking. A quick and easy crock pot meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) can italian tomato paste
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain. Personally I keep frozen cooked hamburger in my freezer which makes this an even quicker recipe for me to put together.
- 2In a crock pot, combine potatoes, carrots, water, onion soup mix, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- 3Stir in the cooked beef.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 5Stir in tomato soup and tomato paste.
- 6Cover and cook for 1 hour longer or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 567.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: