Adapted from Quick Cooking. A quick and easy crock pot meal.
Make and share this Crock Pot Ground Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) can italian tomato paste
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink and drain. Personally I keep frozen cooked hamburger in my freezer which makes this an even quicker recipe for me to put together.
- In a crock pot, combine potatoes, carrots, water, onion soup mix, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Stir in the cooked beef.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in tomato soup and tomato paste.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour longer or until heated through.