Recipe by Mysterygirl
This is a simple and tasty crock pot recipe that as a wife & mother who works outside the home, I have used frequently to the delight of my family.
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- 3 medium onions
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can green peas
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain beef.
- Peel and slice vegetables.
- Place layers of vegetables in crock pot in order given.
- Season each layer with salt and pepper.
- Then place cooked beef in pot.
- Mix soup with water and pour over all.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours (cook high 2-4 hours stirring occasionally).