Recipe by That Napa Chicken Ranch
Yummy for my tummy! Not sure where this recipe originated but I am glad I found it.
Top Review by troseOR
This was good. I used cream of chicken soup instead as I was out of cream of mushroom. Other than that made as directed. I put these in the crockpot on low at noon, checked them at 3:00 and they were done.
- 4 chicken breast halves, slice into filets and pounded thin
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces whole green chilies
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup red enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Cream Cheese and Jack, add seasoning. Take a green chilie and slice lengthwise - stuff with cheese mixture. Placed stuffed chili on chicken filet and roll. Secure with toothpick if needed.
- Sometimes when I am in a hurry, I use diced green chiles and just throw everything into the pot! Still tastes great!
- Place chicken in crock pot, cover with soup and sauce.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve with rice if desired.