6 hrs 15 mins
This is a low-fat version using a crock pot
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine canned green beans with 1 can of mushrooms and onion slices. Place in crock pot sprayed with cooking spray.
- 2Mix cream of mushroom soup, fat free milk, worcestershire sauce, black pepper and other can of mushrooms in separate bowl.
- 3Cover green beans with sauce. Do not stir.
- 4Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 367.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup