Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
We just ate at our favorite diner in CT, the Blue Colony. One of their specials was Greek Lamb with Roasted Potatoes and String Beans. Amazing!! I am going to use #87782 Evelyn's Roasted Potatoes along with this recipe to re-create that wonderful meal. This is a Cooks.Com recipe and tweaked a little. I am going to include the oregano, but can not use it due to a severe oregano allergy.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 15 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- If you have a large crock pot you can double the recipe.