Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
An easy side dish to make in the crock pot.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower (thawed)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place cauliflower in crock pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour soup on top and sprinkle with bacon.
- Cook on high for an hour and a half.
- If cauliflower is frozen cook for two hours on high.
Loved how fast and easy this was to put together. The cauliflower was tender and cheesy! I think next time I will stir the bacon in right before serving, because it got a little mushier than we like. Thanks for posting!