1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Goetta
5 hrs 5 mins
This recipe was found on the web, posted by Stephan Block. It was a requested recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water, oats, salt and pepper into the crock pot and mix well.
- 2Cover and cook on high for 1 hour, stirring 2 or 3 times.
- 3Add meats and break up well.
- 4Add onion, sage, thyme and bay.
- 5cook for 4 hours on low, stirring now and again.
- 6Uncover and add cornmeal-stir well.
- 7Cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 8Turn out into 3 loaf pans, cool and chill in fridge.
- 9When set turn out and freeze what you want.
- 10Slice and fry in a little butter or oil until brown and crusty, but dont let them touch in the pan or they will run.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Goetta
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.8
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 958.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 34.2 g