8 hrs 45 mins
8 hrs 30 mins
I adapted this recipe from Green Giant. This is another family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Placr roast in crock pot and arrange carrots around and on top roast.
- 2In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar and seasoned salt and pour over pork and carrots.
- 3Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- 4Remove pork and vegetables from cooker and place on serving platter.
- 5In a bowl, mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and flour and gradually stir into juices in cooker.
- 6Increase heat setting to High.
- 7Cover and cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- 8Stir in corn.
- 9Cover and cook 5 minutes longer.
- 10Serve sauce over pork and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots and Corn
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.2
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 161.1 mg
- Sodium 611.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: