Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs 30 mins
I adapted this recipe from Green Giant. This is another family favorite.
Make and share this Crock Pot Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots and Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Placr roast in crock pot and arrange carrots around and on top roast.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar and seasoned salt and pour over pork and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork and vegetables from cooker and place on serving platter.
- In a bowl, mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and flour and gradually stir into juices in cooker.
- Increase heat setting to High.
- Cover and cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Stir in corn.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Serve sauce over pork and vegetables.
My husband loved it - I thought it was ok, maybe too much vinegar for me?
My family really liked this, including my three kids. The meat was very tender, the barbecue sauce was very good. My kids didn't like the carrots, though. No surprise there. That just meant that there was more for me! It was also nice to put the meat in the crock pot and have it all ready at the end of the day. We will definitely make this again whenever pork roast is on sale. It made delicious BBQ sandwiches for leftovers as well. The only reason I didn't give it a 5-star rating is because it was pork shoulder. The meat is not an "outstanding" meat for me. Now,if it were Beef Wellington.......