Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook8 hrs 30 mins
I adapted this recipe from Green Giant. This is another family favorite.
Make and share this Crock Pot Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots and Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Placr roast in crock pot and arrange carrots around and on top roast.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar and seasoned salt and pour over pork and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork and vegetables from cooker and place on serving platter.
- In a bowl, mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and flour and gradually stir into juices in cooker.
- Increase heat setting to High.
- Cover and cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Stir in corn.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Serve sauce over pork and vegetables.