Recipe by Starlita
This was scrumptious. I found this recipe on Southernfood.about.com when I was searching for a chicken crock pot recipe.
Top Review by * Pamela *
This was easy to throw together and smelled delicious while cooking. I did add some green peppers, but I still found that it seemed to be lacking a bit in flavour. I think next time I may increase the ginger and the garlic. I served this with brown rice.
- 4-5 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 bunch green onion, with about 3 inches of green sliced
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 14.79 ml finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml garlic powder