I got this recipe from the Kikkoman site. Instead of grilling I put it in the CROCK POT. Talk about tender and FLAVORFUL! I also used a teaspoon of ground ginger. Ummm Ummm GOOD!
- 1⁄3 cup kikkoman marinade or 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops (I used boneless) or 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick trimmed of fat (I used boneless)
- Mix Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and ginger together.
- Place chops in crock pot.
- Pour sauce over the chops.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- (edited d/t great reviews:).