This is to die for! Don't be shocked by the amount of garlic, it does work. I just wouldn't recommend any up-close-personal-contact for a couple days.... ;)
- Place 1 sprig thyme, rosemary, sage and parsley in chicken cavity.
- Place celery in crock pot.
- Put chicken on top of celery.
- Pour chicken stock around the chicken.
- Add garlic around chicken.
- Chop remaining herbs. Sprinkle herbs, salt and pepper over chicken.
- Cover cook on Low 8- 10 hours or on High 4- 6 hours.
- To serve, place chicken, garlic and celery on serving platter.
- Squeeze roasted garlic out of skins onto toasted French bread slices and spread with knife.