8 hrs 20 mins
Not for wimps! If you can't taste the garlic, it ain't garlic mashed. The Blue cheese softens the bite, though. Using the crock pot means being able to spend time doing other things than cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and mince the garlic, chop the onion slices fine. Place into a saute pan along with the butter.
- 2Saute over medium heat until the mixture is softened.
- 3While the onion and garlic are cooking, dice the potatoes.
- 4Place the potatoes into the crock pot along with the water.
- 5Put the softened garlic/onion mixture over the potatoes in the crock pot. Stir once.
- 6Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- 7Add the milk and mash the potatoes in the crock pot.
- 8As a final step, mix in the blue cheese and chives.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Garlic Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.9
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 701.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 24.6 g