Come home to a delicious medley of vitamin rich fresh vegetables simmered in a tomato based broth. Your family will thank you. Serve with crusty whole wheat dinner rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons unfiltered extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large organic onion
- 2 fresh organic garlic cloves
- 2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 medium organic zucchini
- 2 large organic carrots
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 (14 ounce) can organic vegetable broth
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- sea salt
- 1 whole wheat dinner roll
- 1Dice all vegetables into bite size pieces.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Saute vegetables in oil till lightly browned, transfer browned vegetables to large crock pot.
- 3Pour the broth and diced tomatoes over vegetables. Salt to taste.
- 4Cook on high for 5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- 5Serve with whole wheat dinner rolls.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Garden Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 438.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g