Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Come home to a delicious medley of vitamin rich fresh vegetables simmered in a tomato based broth. Your family will thank you. Serve with crusty whole wheat dinner rolls.
- 2 tablespoons unfiltered extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large organic onion
- 2 fresh organic garlic cloves
- 2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 medium organic zucchini
- 2 large organic carrots
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 (14 ounce) canorganic vegetable broth
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cansorganic diced tomatoes, undrained
- sea salt
- 1 whole wheat dinner roll
- Dice all vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Saute vegetables in oil till lightly browned, transfer browned vegetables to large crock pot.
- Pour the broth and diced tomatoes over vegetables. Salt to taste.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with whole wheat dinner rolls.