Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Something different and easy as pie. Healthy too, usually just needs a dash of salt and pepper.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 -4 potatoes, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 (32 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (2 g) packetsof vigo spanish flavoring, for yellow rice and chicken
- 1 lb sliced pepperoni
- Saute chopped onion in a little olive oil, until fragrant.
- Add all ingredients, except pepperoni, to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once done cooking, stir in pepperoni and serve.
A very nice soup. It has a mild flavor and if you love Garbonzo beans this soup is for you. I had to cook it on high for 2 hours to make sure the potato s were done..I would spice it up a bit but thats just me. Thanks somuch for the recipe Hot cooking Mama.