Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is just as good with blueberries.
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons margarine or 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large ripe peaches, mashed
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Lightly grease crock pot or spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and baking mix. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Stir. Pour in margarine and milk and stir. Mix in peaches and cinnamon, until well mixed.
- Pour into crock pot. Cover and cook on low for six to eight hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours. Serve warm. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.