1/1 Photo of Crock Pot French Onion Soup
4 hrs 10 mins
Auntie Jan's Note:
For the Zaar World Tour courtesy of my friend Susan who is a wonderful cook. Try only if you LOVE onions! Wonderful as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add first four ingredients to your crockpot.
- 2Cover and cook on High for 4-6 hours.
- 3Here comes the difference between most soups like this. Place a slice of cheese on the bottom of your bowl.
- 4Add the soup followed by your croutons.
- 5As you stir your soup all that good cheese gets swirled around.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot French Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 1169.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g