Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
The most savory roast beef I've ever tasted. Use it for roast beef dinner, making the juices into gravy. The next night, thin it down and create a hearty beef soup. Fantastic flavor!
- 3 -4 lbs beef roast, whatever type you prefer
- 1 (5/8 ounce) envelopezesty dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope au jus mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray to make cleanup easier.
- Place raw/frozen beef roast into crock pot.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients over roast and then pour broth and water over top as well.
- Turn on low and cook for 10+ hours. Roast will be falling apart done.