Recipe by Delish
I got this recipe from a church cookbook in a community that is known for good cooks. This is tasty!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2⁄3 cup French dressing
- 2⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces hot cooked fettuccine pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube chicken and combine with dressings, brown sugar, and vinegar; place in lightly greased crock pot.
- Cook 6 hours on low or until chicken is cooked through.
- Brown garlic, onion, and mushroom; add to crock pot.
- Heat through and serve over fettuccine.