1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Fish Stew & Rice
7 hrs 10 mins
A spicy dish to help warm-up chilly days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small potatoes (quartered and thinly sliced)
- 1 large carrot (quartered and sliced)
- 1/4 head cabbage (cut to bite size)
- 1/2 large onion (coarsely diced)
- 2 large fish fillets (cut to bite size)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered coriander
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (with sauce)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken stock or 2 cups bouillon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- cooked rice
- fresh parsley
- 1Place potatoes on the bottom of crock pot.
- 2Add carrot, cabbage, onion, fish, garlic, basil, thyme, cayenne, coriander, tomatoes, tomato paste, and stock.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 7 - 8 hours.
- 4One-half hour prior to serving stir in corn starch until reach desired consistency.
- 5Serve over rice and garnish with fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Fish Stew & Rice
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 239.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 22.2 g